Yet Another Styleguide Question

Rocco Stanzione grasshopper at linuxkungfu.org
Fri Mar 10 23:44:46 GMT 2006

On Friday 10 March 2006 16:42, Santiago Roza wrote:
> > If the first word in a sentence is a command, which is case-sensitive, or
> > the name of a package with mixed case (think amaroK), should the first
> > letter in that word be capitalized?
>
> no, never.  style should never come before correctness.

I sent this to this list by accident - it was meant for ubuntu-doc.  But let
me say that it's not a style vs. correctness issue.  Some apps/commands are
correctly spelled all lowercase, and a sentence correctly begins with a
capital letter.  My question (which may not be appropriate for this list --
my apologies) is which kind of correctness is preferred in our documentation?

Thanks,

Rocco Stanzione