Bug #26341: dual head configs in i810 driver

John Fettig jfettig at uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 10 19:56:58 GMT 2006

Hello,

I was wondering how to go about getting a patch applied to the dapper
package xserver-xorg-driver-i810.  There has been a patch suggested on
the freedesktop bugzilla, which I have linked to on the launchpad bug
listing, but the bug has gone from assigned->unassigned and I fear the
patch may not get applied.

Here is the launchpad page of the bug in question, which links to the
patch that fixes the problem:
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-driver-i810/+bug/26341

Thanks,
John

--
I want you to be concerned about your next door neighbor. Do you know
your next door neighbor? -- Mother Teresa