ALSA driver question

crimsun at fungus.sh.nu crimsun at fungus.sh.nu
Thu Mar 9 08:01:07 GMT 2006

On Thu, Mar 09, 2006 at 01:36:35AM -0500, Lee Revell wrote:
> Thanks.  I was just wondering if I should bother, as Dapper is now
> frozen.

Kernel schedule is a bit later: April 6th[0]. I'm working on the git
patches to send to BenC; I've covered pci/ up through the emu10k
drivers. The hda-intel ones (ALC*) are the most invasive ones in the
queue; they should be finished late tonight. I plan to work the hda-
intel patches in three bunches, two codec family-specific ones for
_analog and _realtek and one for the primary code base (hda_*). Your
thoughts?

[0] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DapperReleaseSchedule

Thanks,
Daniel T. Chen            crimsun at ubuntu.com