improvement in gnome-search-tool

KRS fogia at flashmail.com
Thu Mar 2 12:56:31 GMT 2006

The gnome search tool (places menu) is unable to find hidden-files by
default.

To allow this, I must activate : gconf-editor -> apps ->
gnome-search-tool -> select  : show_hidden_files_and_folders

It is possible to place a checkbox "search in hidden files" in the
search tool context.

for example there is many hidden-files in the personal folder the user
can't search this way. Like gaim logs, a-mule temp files, etc.
So I think adding a checkbox for hidden files search is a good idea.

(sorry for my english)