Word of thanks to the kernel developers

James Laver james.laver at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 21:49:15 BST 2006

Kernel training takes a long time, and a lot of people don't enjoy it,
so I'm sure you can appreciate that getting kernel developers isn't
the easiest of things.

Of course you could always volunteer if you've got any programming
experience. We can only hope the kernel bugfix cycle will be
successful

Besides, i'd personally rather see improvements on applications :)

--James Laver

TCPA WILL TAKE AWAY YOUR COMPUTER RIGHTS :http://www.againsttcpa.com/index.shtml