Public Directories

Brent Larsen brentoboy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 15:34:37 BST 2006

maybe the public directory idea (which is a really good one) needs to be
easy to do, with an excellent wiki page, and not a pre-installed
feature.   honestly after a fresh install, you only have one user, so
what good is sharing.  and on many of the pc's out there, one user is
all they ever get.

the whole idea is exactly what I am looking for in my home/office, and I
bet many other people are in the same boat, but probably not the
majority.  a nice wiki page, and a writeup in the "official" ubuntu book
would be sufficient.
-brent