Internet-wizard

Gianmarco Leone gm_l at email.it
Fri Jun 2 13:16:54 BST 2006

Il giorno ven, 02/06/2006 alle 03.40 -0700, Matt Zimmerman ha scritto:
> On Fri, Jun 02, 2006 at 01:20:19AM +0200, Gianmarco Leone wrote:
> > is there any reason not to include some internet connection wizard,
> > expect "if you don't use a router you are ugly"?
> > I know red hat and suse have one (internet-druid and yast)
>
> Have you tried their tools on Ubuntu?  Do they work?  It seems unlikely
> that they do, since Ubuntu's network configuration is quite different from
> either of these distributions.
>
> --
>  - mdz

It was intended only to be a suggestion. My point was that there
*should* be something similar also in an user-friendly distro like
ubuntu. I was asking if there is some particular reason not to be so...

 Sponsor:

 Tutta la musica che vuoi a portata di click!

* Entra in www.radiosnj.com

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5180&d=2-6