Mono required by ubuntu-desktop

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 10:29:11 BST 2006

f-spot also "imports" images by default so you'll be having 2 copies
of your images (except that f-spot manages them better by date in
nautilus even). In my use case last weekend, i moved all my images
from one pc to another nicely organized by folders and gthumb just
works with it while f-spot must import it first (unless specified not
to).

--
Jerome Gotangco
jgotangco at ubuntu.com