Suspend2 (Dagobah's packages)

Chris Jones cmsj at tenshu.net
Thu Jul 27 10:33:07 BST 2006

Hi

* Steven Harms (thisdyingdream at gmail.com) wrote:
> in support for a totally broke suspend function that has not worked on any

It can't be "totally broke" because it works pretty much perfectly out
of the box on my laptop and (in reference to another post in this
thread), with 512MB of ram it does STD in less than 30 seconds.

I would suggest that those who are having problems not attempt to throw
the baby out with the bath water, but instead focus on reporting bugs,
providing information about them and helping to get them fixed. The
solution to something not working is rarely to throw it away and use
something else - fixing it is far better, surely?

Cheers,
--
Chris Jones
  cmsj at tenshu.net