Futher Firewall UI discussions

Patrick McFarland diablod3 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 20:51:49 BST 2006

I'm including a copy of the script I use on my OpenWRT running router, as an
example of how complex some firewalls can get. Warning: This script isn't
entirely sane, and sometimes confusing, which partially why I want a firewall
UI in the first place.

So, basically, if the firewall UI can't do something this complex, then its
not complete.

(Also, if anyone finds any bugs in my script, please tell me.)

--
Patrick McFarland || www.AdTerrasPerAspera.com
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,