ZeroConf in Ubuntu Edgy

Peter Whittaker pwwnow at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 02:02:17 BST 2006

On Tue, 2006-04-07 at 00:23 +0200, Tobias Wolf wrote:
> how many users still have zero open ports one year after installing
> Ubuntu?

Me, for one. Plus all other users who use their Ubuntu machines for
office work and email.

I don't run a web server or an email server, and I suspect most people
won't (I don't mean most linuxphiliacs, I mean most people - the same
ones who aren't running servers under Windows or MacOS either).

Oh, OK, on those rare occasions I use IRC, I have ports open.

pww