Question for BenC

Dean Loros autocrosser at macdialup.com
Sun Jan 22 20:19:45 GMT 2006

Hi Ben--
I'm just a beta user--noticed a "problem" with the 15-12 & 15-13 smp ppc
kernels--I've tried to use them & both have locked the desktop up almost
tight--The times I've been able to have a working desktop, I notice that
clock functions seem to "bounce" around. The last time I used 15-13, I
opened the time & date to change to the correct setting & saw the date
go from current to a date around 2031---I'd love to be around then, but
not quite so soon--- What do you need from me to pin this one?