Gtk+ printing dialog highlevel thoughts

Marco Cabizza mc at newglobal.it
Fri Jan 20 06:47:53 GMT 2006

Wait. They are talking about a _Gtk 2.10_ printing dialog, this means
that printing will be handled on a higher level by a Gtk+ widget (soon,
that's what they're talking about) and later on a lower level by Gtk
+/cairo I guess (instead of gnomeprint), which is now able to print to
pdf or ps or other formats. I hope I got it right :)

Anyway, speaking of OpenOffice, it's quite weird because Fedora's
OpenOffice has a Gtk integrated ui since AGES iirc, even OOo 1.x had
that. I'm not a crazy OpenOffice fan, but I agree with you about its
inclusion.

~marco