Diff-debs

Phillip Susi psusi at cfl.rr.com
Fri Jan 13 15:13:26 GMT 2006

The problem with that is that the clients usually no longer have the old
package, it has long since been purged from their apt cache.  For a
system like this to work it would have to contain diffs between the
files inside the package, not the package itself, and the client would
have to grab the binaries installed on their system and apply the xdelta
to them.