xubuntu status and request for help

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 07:19:09 GMT 2006

Hello all

Xubuntu is progressing slowly but nicely as can be seen here
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/XubuntuDapperProgress

However you can also see there that we badly need documentation, artwork
and usability coordinators. While there are people involved in these
areas and we have some nice contributions so far, a more directed effort
needs to be made so the user experience in the final release can at
least try to live up to the standards set by {K}Ubuntu.

So it would be nice to have people volunteering for some of these or
just taking the existing xubuntu writers/artist under their wings and
introducing them do docteam svn etc.

I assume that people read ubuntu-devel so I avoid cross posting to
artwork/doc/desktop lists.

thank you
Jani

PS: now you can see that the 'status' word in the subject line was just
a bait ;)