Hotkey testing

Joshua Chambers ouroboros at freedoment.com
Mon Jan 2 07:02:33 GMT 2006

I don't know about that particular controller.  But I have a Logitech
wireless keyboard/mouse combo and it's got a nifty volume control knob
at the top of the keyboard with like track control keys and a mute
button.  That volume control and mute buttons work out of the box on my
Breezy!  I was like... impressed.  :)