Project Looking Glass Packages

Joel Edwards joeledwards at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 22:22:47 GMT 2006

I would really like to see Project Looking Glass available to Ubuntu users
through Synaptic. However, in its current state, takes a lot of manual
configuration to get it ready to run. I am running Ubuntu 5.10, and I am
unable to get it working correctly. Once it is out of testing stages it will
be really nice to have the option to run it instead of Gnome or KDE. It is
currently too young to be dependable.