can't file bug on gnome-session-properties

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Sat Feb 25 12:28:12 GMT 2006

Launchpad.bet doesn't seem to have a package called
gnome-session-properties . It probably should because Ubuntu uses this
package to control 'Session Properties' under System > Preferences.

I didn't click on register a new product as I don't consider myself
'in-the-know' enough.

In http://bugzilla.gnome.org I can't find any such package, perhaps it's
called gnome-session? I got the package name by making a shortcut on the
desktop and looking at launcher under properties.

Please advise on the next step.

--
Duncan Lithgow <duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk>