Totem any time soon?

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Thu Feb 23 10:07:00 GMT 2006

On Tue, 2006-02-21 at 15:31 -0300, Santiago Roza wrote:

> you're confusing backend issues with frontend issues, and both of them
> with legal issues...
If this is the only reason why totem still can't play much after I've
installed vlc (from the 'add applications menu) then what about an item
in 'add applications' like 'add totem codecs packages'.

I've not seen any basic user method for extending totem to be usefull.

duncan

--
--- Legal Notice--- Unless you are named "Arnold P. Fasnock", you may
only read the "odd numbered words" (every other word beginning with the