Windows FOSS on the Live CD -- the OOo2 question

Manu Cornet lmanul at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 21 22:37:28 GMT 2006

Hi !

> I think 35MB is a bit too much for something which has a fairly small
> audience in the end (besides, TheOpenCD needs some selling points too ;) ).

Considering the great pieces of software we could make available the
Ubuntu part in those 35M, I tend to agree.

What about opening a small window (just like now, with nice icons), but
with just internet links (to the download page(s)) for the software we
don't want to actually include on the CD ?

Cheers,
Manu