Crashing Firefox

Bonilla, Alejandro alejandro.bonilla at hp.com
Tue Feb 21 17:21:07 GMT 2006

On Tue, 2006-02-21 at 15:10 +0200, Bogdan Agica wrote:
> Mario Đanić wrote:
> > On 2/15/06, Bonilla, Alejandro <alejandro.bonilla at hp.com> wrote: Do
> >> we currently have a bad Firefox version into Breeze? or is it just me?
> >
> > Hello,
> > Firefox 1.5 and therefore 1.5.1 breaks on poorly written javascript code.
>
> However, Breezy only has firefox-1.0.x . It has to be another problem.

OK, this was an old email and I dunno why the mail server spit it out
yesterday.

My laptop which has dapper breaks on javascripts or flash, dunno yet
which one. I do have all those plugins.

My system at _work_ does crash sometimes and it could also be because of
flash or javascript.

I need to dig in.

Thanks for the help.

--