Dapper installation notes/Stuff that needs fixing

Dane Mutters dmutters at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 18:42:58 GMT 2006

On Wednesday 15 February 2006 06:06 am, Santiago Roza wrote:
> On 2/15/06, Dane Mutters <dmutters at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Who should we contact to make this so?
>
> the motu team i guess, or some other big ubuntu name (maybe mark
> himself since it's a political decision)?
>
> i already suggested this to one of them, but never got a reply.

	I would like to send an email to motu or Mark just to make sure that he/they
is/are aware of this discussion.  (This discussion probably won't actually
amount to much if the people in charge of such decisions never see it.)
Unfortunately, I was unable to find the appropriate contact address on the
Ubuntu site.  Do any of you know where I can find that information (or do any
of you have it handy)?

	Thanks

	--Dane