Restoring the Help Icon in gnome-panel

Francois Cauwe swatje at pagadders.net
Mon Feb 13 14:32:46 GMT 2006

Hi,
Maybe we could use a notification bubble to diplay some info for first
time users, with a "don't show this again" option.
And also the message where you can find the help? (System>help)
I don't like to have 2 times the same icons on my desktop. (On the panel
and in the system menu) Just like the new logout button applet...
Grtz,

François Cauwe