Using defalut fontconfig's configure , display of chinese font's is too ugly.

Huang Jiahua jhuangjiahua at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 08:15:07 GMT 2006

Bug #31208 in
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/fontconfig/+bug/31208/

After freshintall of dapper now , it may be unuseful to chinese users,
for user should do too many configure works manually, then they may
have a acceptable appearance .This phenomena is due to the display of
chinese fonts , now we have quite excellent chinese fonts like:
ttf-arphic-uming, ttf-arphic-ukai, and xfonts-wqy, but they haven't
been configured suitablly, also if we have changes in configure of
fontconfig , it will not only affect chinese users, but also other
language users, such as Japanese .