*****[netclusive] SPAM-ERKENNUNG***** Irrelevance of the debate: (was "Epiphany versus Firefox" etc ad nauseam...

Peter Garrett peter.garrett at optusnet.com.au
Mon Feb 13 06:02:16 GMT 2006

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx1.netclusive.de", has

Content preview:  On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 05:28:58 +0100 John Nilsson
  <john at milsson.nu> wrote: > On Sun, 2006-02-12 at 19:53 -0600,
  Alejandro Bonilla wrote: > > What goes into the CD is what is most
  popular/needed/expected/wanted. > > > > Am I wrong? > > I think the
  argument is that Firefox in its current incarnation has some >
  usability flaws that Epiphany doesn't. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.1 FORGED_RCVD_HELO       Received: contains a forged HELO
 100 USER_IN_BLACKLIST      From: address is in the user's black-list