*****[netclusive] SPAM-ERKENNUNG***** Re: what is the reason for not making epiphany the default browser?

James Livingston doclivingston at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 01:40:07 GMT 2006

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx1.netclusive.de", has

Content preview:  Sorry, accidently missed a bit out of my reply, by
  hitting send. On Mon, 2006-02-13 at 12:21 +1100, James Livingston
  wrote: > On Sun, 2006-02-12 at 19:52 -0500, Lee Revell wrote: > > How
  do I get FF style ad blocking (right click, "Block images from this >
  > server") in Epi? > > If that is really what you want to do, install
  Firefox, install the > adblock extension, and then learn regular
  expressions. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.0 RCVD_BY_IP             Received by mail server with no name
 100 USER_IN_BLACKLIST      From: address is in the user's black-list
 0.2 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.