*****[netclusive] SPAM-ERKENNUNG***** Re: what is the reason for not making epiphany the default browser?

Lee Revell rlrevell at joe-job.com
Sun Feb 12 19:26:38 GMT 2006

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx1.netclusive.de", has

Content preview:  On Sun, 2006-02-12 at 10:32 -0600, Alejandro Bonilla
  wrote: > On Sun, 2006-02-12 at 02:01 -0500, Miles Lane wrote: > > On
  2/11/06, MadMan2k <madman2k at gmx.de> wrote: > > > Carey O'Shea wrote: >
  > To comment on this thread one more thing: > > HONESTLY, how many
  people would really select Epiphany over Firefox? > > Let's be real,
  I'm not looking for people to vote, but I could bet at > least 80%
  would like FF over Epi. > [...]

 pts rule name              description
 100 USER_IN_BLACKLIST      From: address is in the user's black-list