Xgl timeframe?

Lionel Dricot (aka Ploum) zeploum at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 16:58:39 GMT 2006

The most intersting bit is that we always tought that Dapper will be the
Windows Vista competitor.

According to
http://www.teezeh.info/2006/02/07/windows-vista-will-be-released-december-1st/
this is Dapper+1 that will face the new Microsoft Windows.

Altought I'm not entirely convinced of the usefulness of this blink-blink-gl
thing, I'm pretty sure that we *MUST* have it if we want to take some market
shares to Windows (and we will. More. Really more.).

I would already heard :
- Try Ubuntu : it's easier, faster, free, virus-free.
- Does it have blink-blink-translucent window ?

So, thanks to the novell guy for this wonderful thing :-)