gnomemeeting doesn't install in Dapper Drake/Ubuntu 6.04

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 03:25:13 GMT 2006

Ok, I should know where to report this by now but I've forgotten (it's
been the better part of a year since I was using Breezy Badger in
pre-release)...

I just did a dist-upgrade to Ubuntu 6.04 and now I'm trying to install
edubuntu-desktop. Installation fails with a warning that gnomemeeting
cannot be installed.

gnomemeeting cannot be installed because...

gnomemeeting:
 Depends: libopenh323-1.15.6 (>=1.15.6) but it is not installable
 Depends: libpt-1.8.7  but it is not installable

Eric.