Edgy Daily Build (20061130)

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Sun Dec 3 20:59:18 GMT 2006

Colin Watson <cjwatson at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> I wouldn't pre-judge this either way, myself. I wouldn't mind an Edgy
> point release to fix bug #67130 at some point.

Ah yes, this one looks annoying indeed ! I too have experienced
scary moments with that graphical partitioner, which ultimately made
me go back to the text installer to play it safe.
Didn't you plan to redesign the graphical partitioner from scratch
(rather than trying to fix the existing stuff) for Feisty, or was
that Feisty +1 ? If that's still on the road map, then I can't wait to
see the first results to test and give feedback...

Good luck with it anyway, must be lots of work...

--
Vince