should aptoncd be included in the CD?

David Prieto frandavid100 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 17:24:51 GMT 2006

"I lead the development of the APTonCD"
Let me congratulate you for your excellent work then ^___^

"I wold like to see the APTonCD on the default installation, but if it where
on feisty's universe already would be great"

Well, aptoncd is definitely a very useful program, but I see myself using it
on very specific situations rather that on a daily basis. Based on that
personal opinion (which is of course open to debate) I'd rather not have it
installed by default.

On the other hand, access to it should be easy and not require an Internet
connection. In other words, Universe would be great but not enough; aptoncd
should be shipped with the Ubuntu CD.