New ticket status?

Rocco Stanzione grasshopper at linuxkungfu.org
Fri Aug 25 03:48:28 BST 2006

I know it's possible to search for Launchpad tickets with patches attached,
but I'd like to propose a status that says a patch has just been attached.
When I upload a patch, very often the ticket gets no further attention for
some time, presumably because it's not obvious to anyone that the job of
actually fixing the problem has been made almost trivial.  I'd like input on
this, or if this belongs on a launchpad list, please point me in the right
direction.

Rocco