Ubuntu instaler desktop access

Krzysztof Lichota krzysiek at lichota.net
Mon Aug 21 09:58:39 BST 2006

jon latorre napisał(a):
> Hi,
>
> I'm working on a Ubuntu derivate distro. We have done a Ubiquity UI for
> the needs of our proyect. Instead of modifing ubiquity-gtkui we have
> create a new ui (based on the gtk one, but with some changes) so we need
> to launch ubiquity with the new UI.
>
> I have look up everywhere but I'm not abble to find where/when the
> desktop icon than launch ubiquity (in the live cd) is created. Anyone
> can bring me some light?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Seems it is part ubiquity-frontend-gtk, file
usr/share/applications/ubiquity-gtkui.desktop which is copied by "add
live cd user" operation performed during boot.

See:
http://packages.ubuntu.com/cgi-bin/search_contents.pl?searchmode=filelist&word=ubiquity-frontend-gtk&version=dapper&arch=i386

HTH

	Krzysztof Lichota