Build a custom edgy CD, but something wrong

jacky gtkdict at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Aug 10 04:45:26 BST 2006

I found the reason. I didn't user override file to
create Pakcages file. Oh, so stupid I am. :-p

As Ubuntu alternate cd is very similar with debian
installer cd, I suggest people who want to custom an
alternate cd read some custom debian documents:
http://wiki.debian.org/CustomDebian

--- Matt Zimmerman <mdz at ubuntu.com>wroten: