UCK - Ubuntu Customization Kit 1.2 is out

Fabrizio Balliano fabrizio.balliano at crealabs.it
Mon Aug 7 12:56:22 BST 2006

Hi to all,
I'm Fabrizio from the UCK team, I'd like to tell you all that we've
just released a new version of our customization kit. Let's see some
changelog highlights:
- Ability to use package manager inside CD image to customize packages installed
- Gtk (zenity) interface has been added
- Ability to keep temporary data for furter customizations

Official announce and download links are available here:

If you're wondering what UCK does, here's a resume:
UCK is a tool that helps you customizing official Ubuntu Live CDs
(including Kubuntu/Xubuntu and Edubuntu) to your needs. You can add
any package to the live system, for example language packs, or
applications.

Home page of the project:
http://uck.sourceforge.net

Cheers and thank you for your attention!

--
Fabrizio Balliano
fabrizio.balliano at crealabs.it
http://www.crealabs.it