UbuntuLiveChatSupport testing.

Joshua Henderson ubuntu at joshhendo.com
Sat Apr 29 13:36:04 BST 2006

(Reading database ... 90658 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking ubuntu-live-support (from ubuntu-live-support_0.3.14-5_i386.deb)
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of ubuntu-live-support:
 ubuntu-live-support depends on libcairo2 (>= 1.0.2-2); however:
  Version of libcairo2 on system is 1.0.2-0ubuntu1.1.
 ubuntu-live-support depends on libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.10.0); however:
  Version of libglib2.0-0 on system is 2.8.3-0ubuntu1.
 ubuntu-live-support depends on libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.12.1); however:
  Version of libpango1.0-0 on system is 1.10.1-0ubuntu1.
dpkg: error processing ubuntu-live-support (--install):
 ubuntu-live-support

That is just in breezy. Will update everything as needed later and try
agian.

On 4/29/06, Ricardo Pérez López <ricpelo at ono.com> wrote:

> El vie, 28-04-2006 a las 11:21 +0800, Joel Bryan T. Juliano escribió:
> > Hi everyone!
> >
> >       I would like to have a little favor from anyone of you guys here
> in
> > ubuntu-devel. Recently, I made a simple app that allows the user
> > to get live chat from other users easily, via "Help > System > Live Chat
> > Support". It's the http://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuLiveChatSupport, and
> > currently I can't tell how stable it is, but just a few of my friends "3
> > friends" just test it, and they said it's cool. Now I'm writing to you
> > guys and asking for help, because it really needs rigorous testing
> > before it can be a good help.
> >
> > I got here the links of the debian packages, and the patched
> > gnome-panel.
> >
> > Anyone here would like to test them out, please send me comments at
> > joelbryan.juliano at gmail.com, in the wiki page, or this mailing-list.
> >
> > Ubuntu Live Chat Support 0.3.14-5 debian package:
> >
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuLiveChatSupport?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=ubuntu-live-support_0.3.14-5_i386.deb
> >
> > Gnome Panel prepatched version:
> >
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuLiveChatSupport?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=gnome-panel_2.14.1-0ubuntu5_i386.deb
> >
> > To anyone who pioneer for testing, I'm really really grateful for all
> > your efforts. All of these great wonders of Open Source is none without
> > pioneers and volunteers!
>
> Sounds great! Will it be part of Dapper before june?
>
> Ricardo.

Joshua Henderson