Quality Control Suggestion

Richard Kleeman kleeman at cims.nyu.edu
Fri Apr 28 04:48:35 BST 2006

Matt,

I missed that thanks. I thought I might have been a bit redundant ;-)

The basic idea is to get community feedback on a software test list. The
Ubuntu forum is probably a good place to attempt this. Once I have
something I will put it on the wiki.

What are Simon's contact details? Is he the new QA guy?

What mechanism would you suggest to entrain the community on a wider
scale into such this exercise?