GRRRR login/out sound

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 24 11:48:38 BST 2006

Le samedi 22 avril 2006 à 11:38 -0700, Scott Robinson a écrit :
> On Sat, Apr 22, 2006 at 11:46:13PM +0800, Jerome Gotangco wrote:
> > Please file this as a bug in Malone instead of posting on the -devel
> > mailing list. You'll have better chance of of the issue being
> > addressed on a bug tracking system rather than on a mailing list.
> >

> To be fair, this has been listed as a bug[1] on Launchpad for a long
> time. There have been two patches that fix it, the latest resolving the
> issues that were brought up with the previous patch.
>
> It's simply something upstream and local aren't interested in fixing.

That is not a fair assumption. If you click on the gnome-session task
you have pointed you will notice that the milestone is set to dapper, so
it's on the list of things we want to get fixed for it. Now as explained
by Matt the distribution team is pretty busy so it can takes some time,
especially than the bug is a simple change for a minor annoyance so not
a priority to fix right now

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher