GRRRR login/out sound

Matt Zimmerman mdz at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 24 07:22:58 BST 2006

On Sat, Apr 22, 2006 at 11:38:44AM -0700, Scott Robinson wrote:
> To be fair, this has been listed as a bug[1] on Launchpad for a long
> time. There have been two patches that fix it, the latest resolving the
> issues that were brought up with the previous patch.
>
> It's simply something upstream and local aren't interested in fixing.

I know that it can be discouraging when an issue which is important to you
does not receive prompt attention, but it isn't fair to say that no one is
interested.  At least in Ubuntu, there are simply far more bugs known than
the development team can reasonably fix, and sometimes bugs do not receive
attention for some time because other bugs are being tended.

--
 - mdz