Default development language: AE <-> BE

Abel Cheung abelcheung at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 23:46:36 BST 2006

On 4/24/06, Étienne Bersac <bersace03 at laposte.net> wrote:
> Locale C is not intend to be AE or BE or any other. Imho, C is for
> mostly comprehensible english. In France, we name it Globish : the

No, C locale doesn't even mean "mostly comprehensible english"; it
means no locale, and show whatever string in source code as it is,
though displayed strings in source code are usually written in English.

Abel

> global english. Locale en_US and en_GB are intend to transalte C to
> any other languages.
>
> Étienne.

Abel Cheung   (GPG Key: 0xC67186FF)
Key fingerprint: 671C C7AE EFB5 110C D6D1  41EE 4152 E1F1 C671 86FF