Beta BCM43xx Wireless Wrinkles...

Michael R. Head burner at suppressingfire.org
Fri Apr 21 03:29:29 BST 2006

Sadly, there's no release file for powerpc.

Also, Dennis K might want to get them to remove his email address from
their web page, since they're apparently using falcon to build the
repository.

--
Michael R. Head <burner at suppressingfire.org>
GPG: http://www.suppressingfire.org/~burner/gpg.key.txt [0x4C9DA1D0]