Feedback on Ubuntu Beta

Lukas Sabota punkrockguy318 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 21 00:21:41 BST 2006

To all of the contributors of Ubuntu,
I've been using Ubuntu since Warty, and I've been fairly active in
Launchpad and in the mailing list, but today, I burned a copy of the
Ubuntu beta.  I've been running Dapper on my desktop ever since the
dapper branch was up :)
Anyway, I popped the CD in the PC I built for my sister, and everything
went perfectly smoothly.  Espresso is very nice!  The default desktop
artwork and programs are polished.  Just want everyone to know:  Great
job on the Beta!  It's really turning out to be a stable, polished,
sleek OS.
I did not a couple trivial polish issues, and they will be filed in
Launchpad rather than be mentioned here.

Once again, a big thanks to everyone who has contributed to Ubuntu! :)

God bless,
Lukas