ubuntu-desktop & brltty

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Wed Apr 19 18:57:57 BST 2006

On Wed, 2006-04-19 at 19:33 +0200, Ante Karamatić wrote:

> Blind person can't install Dapper without some help, so another person
> that helps trough install will easily enable it in init 2 (Gnome ->
> System -> Services).
With all due respect, that's a bit of a leap 'because his eyes work
he'll know he can activate it in 'Gnome -> System -> Services'

This is why I prefer the Fedora install (minus the _five_! disks) which
asks which type of install you want and then allows customisation.

Select the software groups to install:
|x| Office
|x| Games
| | Accessibility
|x| Programming
|x| Graphics
etc...

I imagine this is old ground and off-topic though, where would this
discussion be on-topic?

Duncan