Artwork shuffle?

Scott Robinson scott_ubuntu at scott.tranzoa.net
Wed Apr 12 21:31:32 BST 2006

On Wed, Apr 12, 2006 at 01:25:07AM +0200, Dennis Kaarsemaker wrote:
> On di, 2006-04-11 at 16:12 -0700, Scott Robinson wrote:
> > Why is the artwork in the default desktop jumping around so much?
>
> Because it is not the final artwork. Seriously, I wish people would stop
> complaining about it - it's just a friendly reminder that Dapper isn't
> final yet.

If people complaining, it should indicate something.

Those same people are testing the distro and helping to ensure its
quality. They have time and effort invested in it too. When they see
something that looks blatantly like a regrsesion, of course they're
going to complain and report bugs.

Scott.

--
http://quadhome.com/            - Personal webpage