Reminder: Dapper Status Update Meeting 13 April 2006 - 1400UTC

Jane Weideman janew at hbd.com
Wed Apr 12 12:05:20 BST 2006

Hi Kirk et al.

On Wed, 2006-04-12 at 04:18 -0600, Paterson and Woolf Corporation wrote:
> Pardon me??

The meeting reminder (and subsequent weekly report) are standard
features on the u-d-a list.

They are valid to the core developers of ubuntu and other community
contributors as appropriate (mostly as listed in the status report).

> Although I have request updating on Dapper and Ubuntu I have never
> indicated I would be attending any meetings.

That's fine the meetings are public but purely voluntary - except for
the core ubuntu team, who are expected to be there, and they know who
they are.

I apologise if the reminder was ambiguous in any way. I have been
sending them out since November 2005, and this is the first time anyone
has objected.

>  I live in Northern Alberta!
> I hope you consider this to be a "valid excuse". I have not had such
> a request since my theatre days when I was told the only excuse for
> missing a rehearsal was if I was dead, and even then, I must show up
> in my coffin.

My humble condolences...

You are most welcome to skip the meeting - unless you commit to
delivering a critical goal, in which case my whip will be trained on
you... ;)

Regards
JaneW