ubuntu-server seeds merged into main Ubuntu seeds

Colin Watson cjwatson at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 11 12:02:23 BST 2006

(If you don't know what seeds are in the context of Ubuntu, you can
safely ignore this message.)

FYI, after chatting with Fabio and Adam following a big cleanup they
were doing, I've merged the ubuntu-server seeds into the main Ubuntu
seeds (public mirror at
http://people.ubuntu.com/~cjwatson/bzr/seeds.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/seeds/dapper/).
This should reduce the amount of seed merging we have to do on a regular
basis.

Please consider the ubuntu-server seeds closed as of now. At some point
I'll remove the ubuntu-server/dapper seeds, leaving just breezy there
for historical reference.

Cheers,