oocalc2 font (was: Default fonts in Firefox)

Eric Feliksik milouny at gmx.net
Thu Sep 29 15:33:59 CDT 2005

Inspired by the firefox fonts jeremiad, I would like to say that the
default font in oocalc2 (Nimbus Sans L) looks bad, too. It's far too
narrow. Bitstream Vera Sans for example looks much better, IMHO.

I have no knowledge of the technical issues relating to this
(fontconfig, etcetera), and I don't know if this problem is similar to
that of firefox.

I'm sure that ubuntu-developers feeling responsible for openoffice will
be able to make a wise decision about fixing this or not, so please just
give me a reply that you recognized the issue.

Thanks,

Eric