Default fonts in Firefox

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 27 14:24:01 CDT 2005

hi,
Am Dienstag, den 27.09.2005, 10:43 -0700 schrieb Matt Zimmerman:
> Given that this seems mostly subjective, and that there are often subtle
> localization issues involved with changing fonts, let's defer the changes
> until after the 5.10 release.  Naturally, discussion is still welcome.
NOOOOO !
please lets at least ship with a readable default, in hoary bitstream
vera fonts were the defaults, dont hit our users in the face with a
blurry default font...we should at least have some consistency and ship
the same default as in hoary instead of introducing a regression here.

and please dont touch the size settings you'll get a lot of upset web
designers...

ciao
	oli