Firefox defaults

Las Vegas Neighborhood Forums mylvn at myway.com
Tue Sep 20 05:42:57 CDT 2005

Small print example:  http://mylvn.com/lvsn/stockwiz.php

I would suggest that FreeSans and FreeMono are better, more readable, fonts than

the current defaults, especially for smaller font renderings - see my sample URL above.

For the common 1024x768 screen resolution, Firefox display resolution at 88 dpi

seems to work well (8.66 cm) and better than the too tiny default 96dpi.

"Noia 2.0 (eXtreme) 2.88 theme" is a classier, better looking default Firefox theme.

Especially for the benefit of new users, plugins for Macromedia Flash and Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader should come pre-installed.

"User Agent Switcher 0.6.7" plugin would solve problems with IE only web sites.

Toolbars should default to use of "small icons"

Las Vegas Neighborhood Forums

http://vegas215.com