Smarter Screen saver

David Walker dave at mudsite.com
Mon Sep 19 22:46:46 CDT 2005

A small annoyance with gnome-screensaver I have noticed with Breezy is
the lack of it's 'understanding'.  Like if my system is idle, the screen
saver should go on.  However, if my system is idle because I am playing
a movie (mplayer/totem/vlc) the screen saver should be smart enough to
not turn on while its going.  I do want to use the screen saver feature
but find it hard to use when it interrupts my movie.

Hopefully this can be worked out in the future.

--
Dave